FBS Forex Broker Introduction
Governed by a tier-2 regulatory body, FBS is an international broker with almost 200 countries of brokerage service. It offers a patented trading service capped by its numerous awards and recognitions, 24/7 multi-language customer support, and an advantageous set of trading conditions.
Discover more trading perks and offerings from FBS by gleaning through this broker review.
FBS Background and Safety
Since its inception in 2009, FBS has amassed over 15, 000, 000 traders from all over the world. FBS is recognized internationally, receiving numerous awards in the forex industry including nabbing the Most Progressive Broker Europe 2019 and Best Forex Broker Vietnam 2019.
Each year after its foundation, FBS kept growing in numbers in terms of its clients, partners, and even recognitions. In no time, FBS was able to expand its operation on a global scale. In 2017, it started offering Cryptocurrency as part of its market offerings. As of this day, FBS continues to upgrade its trading services and partnerships with different companies and corporate entities with the FC Barcelona Football Team as its most recent addition to its lists of partners.
What propelled FBS to the upper echelon of global brokers is its advantageous offering for its clients in almost all aspects of trading. For one, each trader is welcomed with a 100% deposit bonus and access to convenient trading tools. For another, clients can choose any mode of payment and any currency as a form of payment backed by 24/7 customer support available in multiple languages.
Looking into its regulatory papers, FBS is a safe brokerage firm as it adheres to the standards set by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). Although, it is interesting to note that FBS can upgrade its regulatory standing by being affiliated with any major regulatory institution in the world.
FBS Features and Fees
FBS offers its clients the following trading markets:
- Forex (list is composed of major and minor currency pairs)
- Forex Exotic (a list of several exotic currency pairs)
FBS is one of the few brokers that offer an array of trading account options for traders. FBS has the following account types:
- Standard Account – suited for experi3enced traders, this account type requires a $100 initial deposit with spread starting at 0.5pips, order volume is within 0.01 to 500 lots, and leverage of up to 1:3000.
- Cent Account – perfect for beginners, this account type is set at $1 minimum deposit complemented with a leverage of up to 1:1000, spread starting at 1.0 pips, and order volume within 0.01 to 1000 cent lots.
- Micro Account – designed for the profit conscious, this account requires only $5 initial deposit and features a fixed spread starting from 3.0 pips. The order volume is from 0.01 to 500 lots while leverage is as high as 1:3000.
- Zero Spread – specially made for traders who prefer lightning-fast execution, this account type requires a minimum of $500 initial deposit. It features a fixed spread from 0 pip and order volume within 0.01 and 500 lots. The maximum leverage is set at 1:3000.
- ECN Account – powered by the ECN technology, this account type asks for a $1000 minimum initial deposit. The spread is from 1.0 pips and the order volume is within 0.1 to 500 lots. The maximum leverage is 1:500.
One of the main promotions of FBS for its clients is the 100% deposit bonus awarded to a client who has just opened a trading account. Regardless of the deposit amount, the initial deposit is doubled upon account activation.
FBS has a unique offering to its clients in the guise of Cashback service. This service gives up to $15 to traders for every lot traded. This is applicable whether the trade resulted in a win or loss. By far, this is the only broker that offers this kind of perk to traders.
FBS uses an array of payment options for its clients including Visa, Neteller, Stic Pay, Skrill, PerfectMoney, bitwallet, and local exchangers. The same options are allowed for withdrawal transactions except for the use of local exchangers.
FBS Trading Platforms and Tools
FBS developed its own trading platform named FBS Trader and also offers the global MetaTrader platforms in MT4 and MT5.
Key features: mobile trading in iOS and Android devices; more than 50 currency pairs to trade on the go; real-time statistics using price charts; easy account management capped by a smart interface that allows the user to edit order and account settings; supports instant deposit and withdrawal requests over a hundred payment systems; and accessible detailed order information.
MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
Key features: available on Windows, iOS, Android, WebTrader, Multiterminal, and Mac OS; over 40 trading instruments; unified login data across all platforms; low spreads, EA functionality, one-click trading; 50 technical tools; 3 types of charts; hedging positions; VPS Service Support.
Broker’s Featured Tools: Market Analytics – Forex News, Daily Market Analysis, Forex TV; Trader Tools – economic calendar, forex calculators, currency converter; Forex Education – Forex Guidebook, Forex Books, Tips for Traders, Webinars, Video Lessons, Seminars, and Glossary; FBS-Mobile Personal Data; CopyTrade for Investors; CopyTrade for Traders
FBS is a top-notched forex broker sporting the most advantageous trading benefits and conditions and dependable trading platforms.
Partnering with hundreds of thousands of investors and servicing to millions of traders, FBS is a sure broker worthy of your investment of funds, time, and energy.